- 1-Explore the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at Giza
- 2-Tour the Old Town of Cairo
- 3-Go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- 4-Marvel at the excessive Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest in the Giza Plateau
- 5-Learn how the pyramids had been constructed from an Egyptologist guide
- 6-See the reclining statue of the Great Sphinx
Discover the “City of a Thousand Minarets” on a full-day tour of Cairo, with round-trip transfers by way of bus from Hurghada. Relax in air-conditioned remedy on the lengthy journey, admiring views of the Gulf of Suez.
Upon arrival, your non-public Egyptologist information will take you to Giza Plateau to see the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Get breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza as you discover the mortuary temples of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Learn the story of how the temples have been constructed, and hear the tales at the back of their legends.
Continue to the Great Sphinx, the massive statue of a reclining legendary beast with a lion’s physique and the face of the Pharaoh Khafre. Go to the Valley Temple opposite, attributed to the Pharaoh Khafre, and wonder at the feat of historical engineering.
After lunch, power into central Cairo to discover the artifacts of the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square. Designed with the aid of French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum’s collections exceed 120,000 masterpieces from the pre-dynastic to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods. Learn about the mummification artwork of Ancient Egypt earlier than your return switch to Hurghada
- Transfers by air conditioned van
- Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at a local specialty restaurant
- Drinks at lunch
- Any service not mentioned in “what’s included”
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Good for Kids