Sharm El-Sheikh to Cairo by Plane
1-Discover the charming world of the pyramids and go to the Great Pyramid and the Pyramid of Khafre in Giza
2-Admire the treasures of the pharaohs in the Egyptian Museum as properly as the greatest series of Egyptian relics
3-See the biggest and most well-known Sphinx in the world – one of the most necessary landmarks of Egypt
Combine your holiday in Egypt with a day day out to Cairo. You will be picked up at your motel and pushed to the airport. Your tour information will be ready for you in Cairo and will take you to go to the Egyptian Museum. There you can admire the awesome treasures of the younger pharaoh Tutankhamun and the wonderful historic riches of human culture.
Afterwards you can revel in common Egyptian delicacies at a neighborhood restaurant earlier than heading on to the oldest surviving surprise of the world – the Great Pyramid of Giza. You will additionally see the Pyramid of Khafre and the Pyramid of Menkaure, and can experience the breathtaking view over all the pyramids of the former kings and queens from the plateau. You will then pressure to the guardians of all pyramids – the Great Sphinx of Giza.
At the quit of the day you will be pushed to the airport in Cairo, the place you will seize the flight lower back to Hurghada. You will be met at the airport in Hurghada and transferred lower back to your hotel.
- All transfers by using air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights (Sharm El-Sheikh – Cairo – Sharm El-Sheikh)
- Private tour guide
- Soft drinks and water for the duration of the drive
- Entrance prices to all points of interest on the itinerary
- Lunch at a chosen restaurant
- Admission to the Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum
- Admission to the Great Pyramid or the Pyramid of Khafre (burial chambers)
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any extra things to do no longer stated in the itinerary