- Karnak Temple in the city of the living.
- The Colossi of Memnon in the Temple of Amenhotep III.
- Visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- The Valley of the Kings.
- Half Board Hotel
- Luxor temple, Valley of the queens and city tour on the second day.
As soon as you arrive at Luxor, we will show you the Karnak temple mainly dedicated to God Amun. It is the largest in Egypt and the whole ancient world. This temple is strategically placed in the City of Living _ Eastern Luxor. Initially, your guide will launch into the explanation in this temple. Next, he will show you the frequently visited places of this massive complex. The complex itself contains other temples and buildings. Your guide will have a task to describe all these temples. Besides, he/she will give you free time to take them a picture.
Before the end of the program in Western Luxor, you visit the Valley of the Kings. This desert valley contains the ancient burial ground of many Egyptian pharaohs. Among over 60 royal tombs is the famous Tomb of Tutankhamen that was found in pristine condition.
- Tickets for visiting all the temples.
- Colossi of Memnon.
- Stay in a hotel in luxor.
- Also, Transfer to Luxor, and back to the hotel.
- Valley of the kings and queens.
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Hot Air Ballon
- Luxor Safari
- Tour by boat in the Nile River
Entrance fees not included:
- tomb of totankhamon
- Accepts Credit Cards